Code of Conduct
As a breeder, I have a duty to:
- maintain and promote the Australian Labrador breed standards (Australian Working Dog) and continue the program initiated by the creator of the breed
- Tracking the descendants of this species in terms of genetic defects, irregularities and fraud (not allowing dogs to breed with any genetic defects),
- Give a health guarantee for genetic defects for each puppy
- pass on healthy, allergy-friendly multi-generational Australian Labrador dogs
- Promote the program,” foster family”.
- Treat each pet as an individual
- To make sure all the puppies are under the care of a vet and are given thought according to the plan of socializing before they come to the new owners,
- Appropriate selection of the owner of the puppy with a temperament test and the application sent by the family.